“Garlic Aioli Dip”
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
The dip is perfect for Christmas Get Togethers or New Year’s Eve Parties…a fabulous combination of tangy, creamy, and sweet. We also have a recipe for flax crackers that are AMAZING. The dip will be good with just about any veggie, choose your favorite or check out one of our favorites here!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
3 cup Hellmanns Lite Mayo
6 TBSP Garlic, or to taste
1 1/2 tsp salt
A couple shakes of black pepper
Optional: 1/4 cup lemon juice
1.Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk well.
2.Voila! Dip with THM approved crackers, or any veggie of choice.
Golden Flax Crackers
- 1 cup cup almond meal
- 1 cup cup golden flax meal (or more almond meal for newbies…Some people don’t like the taste of flax).
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp butter, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast (we used Brewers)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- A pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 450F. place parchment on a small pan and set aside.
2.Combine golden flax meal, almond meal, and egg, whisking until smooth.
3.Stir in butter, nutritional yeast, baking soda, and salt. Mix until well combined.
4. Wet hands and roll out cracker dough on the parchment. Flatten with the palms of your hands until very thin. Make it thinner than you think it should be…the dough rises. (You want it to be a cracker instead of bread-like).
5. Once the dough is completely rolled out, cut the dough into cracker sized pieces. (You don’t need to move any of the pieces. Leave them there. Your’e just making cut marks where you will break off the cracker once baked).
6. Place pan in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
7. Once baked and cooled, break off the cracker pieces.
You may enjoy these crackers in any S setting. They’re especially good in the Garlic Aioli Dip. Enjoy!
* You may enjoy these crackers in any S setting. They’re especially good in the Garlic Aioli Dip.
*Created Exclusively for The Laundry Moms by Annalise Bonin
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.