Pad Thai Spaghetti Squash
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
This dish is light on calories and easy to prepare and will take you on a trip to the Orient! The whole family will want to break out their chopsticks for a fun memory!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 large Spaghetti Squash
- 1/4 cup of Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 1 onion (diced)
- 3 cloves of Garlic (finely diced)
- 1TB Gwen’s Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. of Mineral Salt
- 2 tsp. Grated fresh ginger
- 1 Toothpick drop of Young Living Black Pepper Vitality Essential Oil
- 1 drop of Young Living Celery Seed Vitality Essential Oil
- 2 TB refined coconut oil
- 3 Stalks of Celery (diced)
- 2 cups of cabbage (or coleslaw mix)
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half, scoop out the seeds, slather the inside with butter, salt, and pepper, and bake for 50 minutes at 350 degrees (or until cooked).
- Mix together the garlic, Braggs, black pepper oil, celery oil, Gwen’s brown sugar, salt, ginger, and pepper. Let sit for a few minutes.
- Heat the refined coconut oil in a large frying pan (or wok) and add the celery and onion. Fry for a few minutes then add the cabbage.
- Fry together for a minute or two then add the spaghettini squash (drained and scooped out) and the sauce. Stir until fully combined.
- (add in some cooked ground beef to add that protein to complete the meal!)
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Recipe adapted from Little Bits Of Blog.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.