Oven-Baked Chicken Fajitas
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
When life gets crazy and maybe the weather isn’t cooperating for a cookout, then this will be a go-to family favorite to bring the outdoors inside! These Oven-Baked Chicken Fajitas will have you doing the salsa dance around the kitchen, laughing with the kids, and making memories!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil – OR grapeseed/avocado oil, divided**
- 3 bell peppers – seeds removed, ¼-inch thick slices
- 1 yellow onion – thinly sliced
- 1-1 1/2 lb chicken breasts – ¼-inch thick slices*
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp kosher sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1/8 tsp chili flakes – or cayenne pepper(optional)
- 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place a standard-size rimmed baking sheet in the oven while it heats so that it’s nice and hot.
- In large bowl toss 1 tablespoon oil with the bell peppers and onions. Carefully remove the hot baking sheet from the oven and spread the peppers and onions evenly across the sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in the same bowl, combine the remaining oil along with the chicken, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, paprika, coriander and chili flakes.
*If you need help to figure out why you are struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Recipe adapted from Life Made Simple.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.