Orange Chocolate Fudge
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Yum! This is such a nice twist on fudge you may just want to make it again and again! Whip this up and enjoy a piece any time that sweet tooth hits!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 4oz. Stevia-sweetened chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup Coconut Butter
- 2-4 drops of Young Living Orange Vitality Essential Oil
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Melt chocolate and coconut butter together.
- Combine together in a bowl then add the vanilla extract and orange essential oil.
- Pour into a parchment lined pan.
- Place in fridge or freezer to solidify.
- Remove from pan and cut into pieces.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.