Ooey Gooey Cheese Sticks
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Who doesn’t love some ooey gooey goodness melting in your mouth? These cheese sticks will be the hit with the whole family! Perfect for snacks, dinner, or movie night!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1/2 cup of baking blend
- 1tsp oregano
- 1tsp onion powder
- 1/2tsp garlic powder
- Heavy sprinkle of salt
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 8 -10 chunks of good quality cheese (I used Costco mozzarella)
- 4-5TB Refined coconut oil
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour egg whites into a separate bowl.
- Heat coconut oil in a frying pan (may want to do 2 TB at a time and 3-4 cheese sticks as the pan gets dirty fast).
- Dip each cheese stick into the egg white then coat each side with the dry ingredients.
- Do this twice for each stick.
- Put in frying pan and use a pair of tongs to turn the sticks on every side until brown on each side.
- Remove promptly so they don’t melt.
*NOTE: This Trim Healthy Mama Friendly recipe is an ‘S’ type meal
*This recipe used by permission from Meggan Larson.