The Big O-
~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
Who says you can’t eat yummy fried food and lose weight? This latest recipe will bring wings night to a new level. Have a hubby not quite convinced that Trim Healthy Mama is the way to go? Serve this to him with some yummy chicken wings and watch his eyes pop as he realizes just how delicious healthy eating can be.
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 medium sized sweet onion sliced into rings
- 1 cup Paleo Blend
- 1 tsp Mineral Salt
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Refined Coconut Oil
- Xylitol Sweetened Ketchup (if desired)
- Beat together wet ingredients and set aside.
- In another bowl mix together dry ingredients.
- Heat 2 cups of coconut oil in a pot over medium low heat.
- Dip onion rings into baking blend mixture, then egg mixture, and back in baking blend. ( For thicker batter squeeze the blend on and shake off excess.)
- Place in hot oil, cook until golden, then turn until golden on other side. Gently lift as batter is fragile and falls off.
- Drain on paper towel.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Shared with permission from Anne Short.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.