One-Pot Wonder~Melt in Your Mouth Meatloaf
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
Let’s take a minute and remind ourselves how wonderful a home-cooked meal is, especially when it’s comfort food like meatloaf! One bowl to mix and one loaf pan will set you up for success for dinner with less time in the kitchen and less stress during your day!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 cup salsa, divided
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup almond flour or almond meal
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon chili or taco seasoning (I use my homemade chili powder)
- salt and pepper to taste, optional
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare loaf pan or baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix ¾ cup salsa, egg, almond flour, baking soda, and spices in a large bowl. Mix in ground beef or ground turkey.
- Spread meat mixture in loaf pan and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and spread remaining ¼ of salsa on top of the meatloaf.
- Return to oven and cook for an additional 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees for beef or 165 degrees for turkey. Rest meatloaf for 10 minutes before slicing.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.