White Chicken Chili
~Trim Healthy Mama & Keto Friendly~
This deliciously rich and cheesy variation is a scrumptious option to add a little indulgence to your low-carb meals! Super fast to throw together in one pot for those busy days you just need quick and easy!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 small Yellow onion (diced)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 3 1/2 cups Chicken broth, reduced sodium
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Green chiles (diced)
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese (shredded)
- 2 1/2 cups Shredded chicken
- Heat olive oil in a dutch oven over medium heat.
- Add the onion and saute.
- Add the garlic and saute.
- Add the chicken broth, heavy cream, green chiles, cumin, oregano, cayenne pepper, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Bring to a boil, lower the heat to medium, and simmer for about 40 minutes, until thickened.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Stir in cream cheese and shredded cheese, until melted.
- Stir in shredded chicken and simmer for 5 minutes, until thick and creamy.
*adapted from WholesumYum
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.