That’s Amore Favorite Spaghetti
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
This pasta sauce is savory and sweet, spicy and bold, and will make your taste buds salivate with each scrumptious bite. The pups from 101 Dalmations might have been eating this during the scene while slurping the noodles and their muzzles met in their first kiss! It’s oh so delicious and will be a family favorite from now on!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 large zucchini, spiralized or julienned into thin noodles
- 6 T extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 6 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 t red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup capers, drained
- ¼ cup pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 cup whole peeled Roma tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Heat up the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and sauté the garlic, chopped anchovies, and red pepper flakes. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the capers and sliced olives, and stir to combine.
- Add in the chopped Roma tomatoes and their juices and stir to combine. Bring heat down to low, and bring to a bare simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the zucchini noodles and mix well to combine, until zucchini noodles are tender.
- Divide the zucchini spaghetti puttanesca evenly into two bowls, and then garnish with fresh parsley.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*adapted from Paleo Hacks.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.