Sugar-Free Cranberry Sauce
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
Just in time for Thanksgiving and eating healthy through the holidays never tasted so good! Go ahead and bring out all the traditional recipes like this delicious Sugar-Free Cranberry Sauce with a healthy twist, and no one will know the difference while you still stay on your health journey!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 3 cups of frozen or fresh cranberries
- 1 cup of water
- Vanilla and stevia to taste (approx. 4 squirts of vanilla and 1/4 tsp. of pure stevia extract powder).
- Place cranberries and water in a large enough saucepan so the cranberries can spread out and cook faster.
- Bring to a boil and then turn down to an easy simmer.
- Once berries get a little soft (which happens pretty quickly) get a kitchen utensil and start to squash them while in the pan.
- Leave sauce to simmer with the lid off until it reduces slightly… now add your sweetener and vanilla, taste test and adjust if needed… you’re done!
*Note: This recipe is a Fuel Pull for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.