Slow Cooker Applesauce
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
Wake up to the warm smells of apples and cinnamon with this easy and delicious homemade Slow Cooker Applesauce. Eat it plain or add it to your favorite baking recipes or a perfect topper to your favorite muffin or cake! It will become a fast favorite at your house!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 5 pounds apples, Transparent, McIntosh, or Sweet Sixteen
- 1/2 cinnamon stick or 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- Peel (if desired), core, and quarter apples.
- Place the apples with the rest of the ingredients into a 6-quart crockpot.
- Turn the crockpot on low and cook for 8-9 hours, (overnight), or cook on high for 4-5 hours until apples are softened.
- Remove the cinnamon stick or any whole spices used.
- For peeled the apples, either mash up the applesauce to desired texture or blend.
- If peels are left on, place the applesauce into the blender, and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
*adapted from Get Inspired Everyday.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.