One Pot Wonder
Salsa Verde Chicken
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
Perfect for easy weeknight meals, because it’s so versatile! This quick recipe for delicious Salsa Verde Chicken is ready in minutes thanks to the Instant Pot and can be served in so many different ways making it great for leftovers. Plus it’s great for extra company around the holidays!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 – 2 1/2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 16 ounces salsa verde
- Place all the ingredients in your Instant Pot or pressure cooker.
- Set cooker to high pressure for 25 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, quick release the pressure and shred the chicken with 2 forks.
*Slow Cooker option:
Prepare as instructed and cook on low heat for 6-7 hours or on high heat for 4 hours.
*adapted from Cookies & Cups
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.