Roasted Pork and Cabbage Stew
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
This delicious Roasted Pork tastes like it’s been cooking all day in an underground oven! The succulent smells will be wafting through the air calling the name of anyone who’s in a mile radius! You might need to set the table with a few extra plate servings cause company will be a coming!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
Trim Healthy Mama
Keto Menu Plans
- 7 bacon strips, divided
- 1 boneless pork shoulder butt roast (3 to 4 pounds), well trimmed
- 1 tablespoon coarse sea salt
- 1 medium head cabbage (about 2 pounds), coarsely chopped
- Line bottom of 6-qt. slow cooker with 4 bacon strips.
- Sprinkle all sides of roast with salt; place in slow cooker.
- Arrange remaining bacon over top of roast.
- Cook, covered, on low 8-10 hours or until pork is tender.
- Add cabbage, spreading cabbage around roast.
- Cook, covered, 1 to 1-1/4 hours longer or until cabbage is tender.
- Remove pork to a serving bowl; shred pork with 2 forks.
- Using a slotted spoon, add cabbage to pork and toss to combine.
*adapted from Taste of Home.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.