Pizza with Zoodles
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
This week’s “One-Pot Wonder” is Pizza with Noodles, which is perfect for a family movie night or romantic date night once the kids go to bed! It’s a pizza on a delish bed of swirly noodles! The secret is to remind yourself that this goodness is perfect on Keto, Paleo and THM and you’re still able to drop the pounds!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 lb zucchini spiralized
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheesedivided
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mini pepperoni divided
- 1 tsp finely chopped parsley
- In a large skillet, add 1 tbsp olive oil and bring to medium high heat. Add in zucchini and cook until zucchini releases water and is tender but still crisp. Drain water from zucchini. Place zucchini in a strainer and shake a few times to drain out more water.
- Pat dry zucchini noodles and add back to skillet. Add in tomatoes, tomato sauce, oregano and basil. Bring sauce to a simmer. Stir in parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup mini pepperoni. Cook until cheese is melted and zucchini is evenly coated in sauce.
- Reduce skillet to low heat. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese across the surface of the zucchini. Place remaining pepperoni on top of cheese. Sprinkle with parsley. Cover skillet with lid until cheese is melted. Remove skillet from heat and serve.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*adapted from Kirbie’s Cravings
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.