Mouthwatering Venison Roast
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
Deer season is in full swing and when your hunter brings home dinner you’ll know just what to make with this Mouthwatering Venison Roast! Serve up a simple veggie alongside it with some cauli-rice for the best down-home comfort food any little heart could desire!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 T. olive oil
- 3 lbs. boneless venison roast
- 2-3 T. olive oil
- 1 T. crushed red pepper
- 1 large apple, cored and quartered
- 2 small onions, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 c. boiling water1 cube beef bouillon
- Lightly coat roast with olive oil, and rub crushed red pepper all over roast.
- Place the roast in your slow cooker, cover with crushed garlic.
- Arrange apples and onions around roast.
- Cover and slow cook on LOW until roast is tender, about 6-8 hours.
- When the roast has cooked, remove it from the slow cooker, and place onto a serving platter.
- Boil one cup of water to dissolve bouillon cube.
- Reserve juices from slow cooker and mix in water with dissolved bouillon cube to create a gravy.
*adapted from Get Crocked.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.