Most Delicious Meatloaf
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
This just might go down as the easiest meatloaf in history! No chopping, dicing, or slicing except to add a piece to your plate! Super simple but oh so delicious!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 cup salsa, divided
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup almond flour or almond meal
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon chili or taco seasoning (I use my homemade chili powder)
- salt and pepper to taste, optional
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare loaf pan or baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix ¾ cup salsa, egg, almond flour, baking soda, and spices in a large bowl.
- Add in ground beef or ground turkey.
- Spread meat mixture in loaf pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Spread remaining salsa on top of the meatloaf.
- Return to oven and cook approximately 15 minutes.
*adapted from Cook Eat Paleo.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.