Mini Meatloaf & Veggies
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
This mini meatloaf and veggie sheet pan dinner rocks because there are no pots and pans to clean up. The sweet potatoes and broccoli are roasted alongside the meatloaves and then violá dinner is ready all at the same time!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
FOR THE VEGGIES:
- 3 sweet potatoes small, peeled, and cut into ½-inch semicircles
- olive oil or melted ghee for cooking
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 lb broccoli florets
FOR THE MEATLOAVES:
- 1 red bell pepper small, stemmed, and seeded
- ½ yellow onion small
- 1½ lb grass-fed ground beef
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ground chipotle pepper
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ cup prepared BBQ sauce optional
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, and spread the sweet potato semicircles on the sheet. Drizzle them with about a tablespoon of oil or melted ghee, and salt and pepper to taste. Toss the sweet potatoes with your hands until everything is well coated. Bake them for 10 minutes, then add the broccoli to the sheet, stirring it in with the sweet potatoes before returning the sheet to the oven for another 10 minutes.
- While the vegetables are roasting, prepare the meatloaves. In a food processor, pulse the red bell pepper and onion until they’re finely chopped but not a paste. You want the pieces to melt into the meatloaf. If you don’t have a food processor, chop the red bell pepper and onion very finely with a knife.
- In a large bowl, combine the red bell pepper and onion with the ground beef, parsley, garlic powder, chipotle pepper, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper. Mix everything well with your hands, but don’t overmix or the meat will become tough. Shape the mixture into four even mini loaves that are tapered at the edges.
- After the broccoli has been roasting for its 10 minutes, move the veggies on the baking sheet to one side and add the meatloaves to the tray. Bake everything for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the mini meatloaves are cooked through.
- Top each loaf with about 1 tablespoon of the prepared BBQ sauce, if desired.
*adapted from Steph Gaudreau
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.