Melt in Your Mouth Beef Stew
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
Nothing says welcome home after a busy day than a delicious melt in your mouth pot of beef stew! Perfect for those cold winter nights and it’s even more fabulous if you have any leftover!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Organic 5 Carrots chopped
- 5 Celery stalks chopped
- 1 cup White Mushrooms
- 2 lb Beef stew meat
- 1 cup Tomato strained
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 tsp Cinnamon ground
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
1. Warm the coconut oil over medium heat in a dutch oven or soup pot.
2. Sauté the carrots, celery, onion, and white mushrooms over medium heat for 2 minutes.
3. Add the beef stew meat to the dutch oven or soup pot.
4. Pour the strained tomatoes over everything. Season with salt and pepper, and add the bay leaf.
5. Turn the heat down to low, cover, and simmer for 1 hour in the soup pot or add to the dutch oven and place inside the oven at 250*F for 2 hours.
6. Add the spices to the dish, stir to mix, and continue to cook covered for an additional 2-3 hours until meat is tender.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.