~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
One meal in one pan…it couldn’t get more simple than this recipe! I’m sure this “Lemon chicken with Broccoli” will become a staple on your weekly menu plan, try it …you’ll like it!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 tablespoon oil of choice – olive, avocado, coconut
- Sea Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 lemon, quartered and juiced (about ¼ cup fresh juice)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (about 1 tablespoon minced)
- 10 ounces fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- optional: 2 tablespoons butter or ghee
- Heat your oil in a skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle sea salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning on each side of the chicken.
- Once your skillet is hot, add your chicken breasts. Brown for about 4 minutes per side or until golden brown. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the chicken broth, lemon juice, minced garlic to the skillet. Stir and scrape up any brown bits that are stuck on the bottom.
- Add your chicken back to the skillet, along with the used lemon quarters. Simmer the chicken in the sauce for about 5 minutes, turning halfway through. Add your broccoli to the skillet and cook until broccoli is bright green and tender and chicken is cooked through about 5 additional minutes. Finally, stir in the butter or ghee and add additional sea salt and pepper, to taste.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.