Kale Yeah Turkey Chili
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
An awesome twist on a cold weather favorite, and the whole family will enjoy this Kale Yeah Turkey Chili! Very filling and perfect for staying on track especially when you need dinner cooking all day so all you have to do is pull out the spoons and bowls and sit down to eat!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
Trim Healthy Mama
Keto Menu Plans
- 1 T. Coconut Oil
- 2 lbs. of Ground Turkey
- 1 Small Onion, chopped
- Sea Salt & Freshly Ground Pepper, to taste
- 24 oz. Free-Range Chicken Broth
- 8 Roma Tomatoes, seeded & chopped
- 2 c. Kale, chopped
- 1 squirt Stevia
- 2 T. Coconut Aminos
- 2 T. Chili powder
- 2 tsp. Garlic powder
- 6 oz. tomato paste
- 1 Medium Red Pepper, chopped (optional)
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet.
- Add the onion and cook approx. 3 minutes.
- Add turkey to skillet.
- Season to taste.
- Transfer turkey mixture to paper towel-lined plate to absorb any grease.
- Add remaining ingredients to a 6-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Stir turkey and onions into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 5-6 hours.
*adapted from Get Crocked.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.