Zoodle Noodle Fajita Pasta
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
Summer is in full swing and nobody’s got time for slaving in the kitchen when the sun is shining and it’s great to be outdoors! This fabulous fajita dish mixes it up served over zucchini noodles that will keep you on track with summertime healthy eating the whole family will rave about!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 large zucchini spiralized
- 1 lb chicken sliced into 1/2-inch thick strips
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 onion sliced into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 red bell pepper sliced into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 orange bell pepper sliced into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 green bell pepper sliced into 1/4-inch strips
- lime wedges and chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Whisk until evenly mixed.
- In a large bowl, add chicken, onions, bell peppers. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with minced garlic. Mix everything until it is evenly coated in oil and garlic. Sprinkle seasoning mix over everything. Toss and mix ingredients until everything is evenly coated.
- Bring a large skillet or wok to high heat over the stove. Add ingredients and cook until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender but still crisp. When everything is just about done cooking, add in the zucchini noodles and toss and mix with the fajita ingredients. Cook zucchini until tender but still crisp. Zucchini noodles cook quite quickly so this will only take about 2 minutes. Drain skillet of any excess liquid released from the zucchini. Sprinkle cilantro and squeeze lime juice over pasta. Serve warm.
*If you need help figuring out why you’re struggling with the weight in the first place, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then check out…
The Secret Weight Loss Recipe… It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*adapted from Kirbie Cravings
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM-compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.