Taco Tuesday with a Twist
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
The base of this recipe starts with spiralized zucchini noodles, and in-ground turkey, and a few other traditional taco flavors and your whole family will make this recipe a weekly staple! So quick and easy and all this goodness in just one pot!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 pound ground turkey
- Enchilada Sauce:
- 1 (14.5 oz) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (14.5-ounce can) black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 small zucchini noodles, spiralized
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Green onions or chives, garnish
- Cheddar Cheese, for garnish, if desired
- Prepare the zucchini noodles: Spiralize zucchini using the ribbon blade or a vegetable peeler; set aside. Pat dry with a paper towel. (This step can be done up to 3 days in advance. Simply store zoodles in an airtight container with a paper towel to help absorb excess moisture.)
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Add in the ground turkey and cook until browned, about 3-4 minutes, making sure to crumble and break down into small pieces as it cooks; drain excess fat.
- Add the tomato sauce, tomato paste, chili powder, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne, salt, and pepper. Stir well to fully incorporate.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until starting to thicken.
- Add the black beans, corn, cheddar cheese, and cherry tomatoes. Cook for 2 minutes, or until starting to heat through.
- Add the ribboned zucchini noodles, cook for 5 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes or so.
- Remove from stove, top with sliced avocado, sprinkle with green onions and more cheddar cheese if desired.
*If you need help figuring out why you’re struggling with grabbing comfort food and emotionally eating, and not seeing lasting results then check out…
The Secret Weight Loss Recipe… It’s the change you’ve been searching for!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM-compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.