South of the Border Nachos
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Mom’s deserve Nach-yours …you know Nachos that you can eat guilt free that you don’t have to share, unless you make a LOT cause these little babies won’t stay on the plate long!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 cup Oven Roasted Turkey Breast from Prime Fresh Delicatessenchopped
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup White cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare a baking sheet with non-stick spray or a silicone baking mat.
- Combine shredded cheeses in a large mixing bowl.
- Place about 1 Tablespoon of cheese in a pile on baking sheet, as you would cookie dough. Fill baking sheet, leaving about 1 1/2 inches of space between cheese piles.
- Bake for 6-10 minutes, watching closely. Chips are done when the edges turn a golden brown (they will harden up a bit more as they cool).
- Top your keto nacho chips with chopped Prime Fresh turkey breast and your favorite nachos fixings.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*adapted from The Soccer Mom Blog
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.