~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
If you’ve been looking for a simple slow cooker recipe to make dinner quick and easy then look no further! This One-pot wonder Salsa Chicken is fabulous over cauliflower rice or your favorite low-carb tortillas!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 –(16-ounce) container of your favorite refrigerated fresh tomato salsa, divided
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast (3 to 4 breasts)
- Chopped fresh oregano leaves, for serving (optional)
- Pour 1/2 of the salsa into the bottom of a 6-quart slow cooker. Place the chicken breasts into the salsa in a single layer. Pour the remaining salsa over the top of the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 3 hours, or HIGH for 1 to 2 hours.
- Turn off the slow cooker and shred the chicken. Return the chicken to the slow cooker and toss with the salsa.
- Sprinkle with fresh oregano (optional)
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*adapted from TheKitchn.com
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.