~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
If you’ve been looking for a simple slow cooker recipe to make dinner quick and easy then look no further! This One-pot wonder Salsa Chicken is fabulous over cauliflower rice or your favorite low-carb tortillas!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 –(16-ounce) container of your favorite refrigerated fresh tomato salsa, divided
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast (3 to 4 breasts)
- Chopped fresh oregano leaves, for serving (optional)
- Pour 1/2 of the salsa into the bottom of a 6-quart slow cooker. Place the chicken breasts into the salsa in a single layer. Pour the remaining salsa over the top of the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 3 hours, or HIGH for 1 to 2 hours.
- Turn off the slow cooker and shred the chicken. Return the chicken to the slow cooker and toss with the salsa.
- Sprinkle with fresh oregano (optional)
*If you need help figuring out why you’re struggling with grabbing comfort food and emotionally eating, and not seeing lasting results then check out…
The Secret Weight Loss Recipe “Wall of Love“… It’s the change you’ve been searching for in order to stop yo-yo dieting forever and see lasting results!
*adapted from TheKitchn.com
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM-compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.