Pot Pie Soup
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
Soup weather is just around the corner and this little gem is not only easy to whip up but will nourish the soul whether you like traditional chicken pot pie or not! Grab a bowl and a spoon cause it’s time for some yummy goodness!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 small onion
- 1 pound chicken, chopped
- 8 small carrots, chopped (optional)
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 bunch asparagus, chopped (optional)
- 1 bag frozen peas (optional)
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- Heat the fat in a large stockpot over medium heat, then add the onion and cook 5-7 minutes, until soft.
- Add the chicken and cook until seared on all sides, stirring occasionally.
- Add the remaining vegetables of choice and cook approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the broth, coconut milk, and seasonings and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer about 20 minutes.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*adapted from A Clean Plate
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.