~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
This simple family meal is a favorite for moms cause it’s ready in approximately 30 minutes, only uses 1 pot, and the whole family will scarf it down! Serve over cauliflower rice or noodle noodles and Mamma you’ve got yourself a keeper!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound pork sausage
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
Marinara Sauce Ingredients
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 onion minced
- 24 ounces tomato passata
- fresh basil optional
- Heat your oil in a skillet or dutch oven over medium high heat.
- While oil heats, combine the beef, sausage, egg, almond flour, and seasoning in a medium mixing bowl.
- Form this mixture into large meatballs, about 1-2 Tablespoons each (depending on your preference). Place into skillet and cook for 8-10 minutes, flipping once as needed.
- When meatballs are cooked through, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the onions to the same skillet used to cook meatballs and sauté until browned all over, turning with your spatula every couple minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute, then add the tomato passata. If desired, add fresh basil, to taste.
- Add the meatballs back into the pan with your marinara sauce so they’ll be warm and fully coated in sauce (about 2 minutes).
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*adapted from How2doKeto.com
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.