Italian Beef Soup
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
Soup season is upon us or depending on where you live it’s time to take the chill off and you’ve already turned the heater on! Well, let’s get some warm goodness in your belly with this week’s one-pot wonder delicious soup which will not only nourish you but also keep you warm through fall as well as the winter season!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 lb grass-fed ground beef
- 1 Tbsp Ghee or grass-fed butter
- 1 med onion chopped
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- Sea salt for beef onions, and garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3 bell peppers Chopped
- 3 cups bone broth beef, chicken, or whatever you prefer
- 15 oz can tomato sauce no salt added
- 3/4 tsp fine grain sea salt
- 2 cups cauliflower “rice”
- 1 Tbsp Ghee
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Minced parsley for garnish
*Have all ingredients prepped and ready to go before beginning.
- Set your Instant Pot to “sauté” and once hot, add the ghee, melt, and add the ground beef, breaking up lumps to evenly brown.
- Once beef is 90% browned, add the onions and garlic, then sprinkle with a bit of sea salt and stir. Add the Italian seasoning and paprika and cook about 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add the peppers and stir, then pour in the broth, tomato sauce, and add the salt. Cancel the sauce function, stir, and place the lid on the instant pot and vent to sealed position.
- Pressure cook on high for 3 minutes (pot will take several minutes to heat up). Once done, quick release the pressure.
- For cauliflower rice, for the best flavor, sauté the cauli rice in the ghee with onion and garlic powder until just softened, then added to the soup when serving.
- Or steam cauliflower rice and add when serving. Lastly, you can add the uncooked cauliflower rice to the Instant Pot after quick releasing the pressure, and it will soften that way.
- Serve soup hot with the cauliflower rice (whichever cooking method you chose) and garnish with parsley. You can also freeze this soup to serve later on.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*adapted from PaleoRunningMomma.com
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.