Garlic Whole Chicken
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
Nothing says home cooking like a whole chicken simmering in the slow cooker all day! So many options you can add on the side but throw this in your crockpot or instant pot (and use the slow cooker option) and you’ll be so glad you did when it’s time for dinner!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 carrots cut into chunks (optional)
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 small onion
- 1 whole chicken about 4 – 5 lbs.
- 1 lemon halved
- 3 – 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon herbes de Provence
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Cut carrots, celery, and onion into large chunks and line bottom of the slow cooker.
- Rinse chicken, pat dry, and stuff with garlic cloves and lemon halves. Season all over with salt, pepper, and herbes de Provence.
- Place chicken on top of vegetables in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6 – 8 hours, or until chicken is 165 degrees.
- Optional: if desired, brown chicken under the broiler.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.