Garlic Whole Chicken
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
Nothing says home cooking like a whole chicken simmering in the slow cooker all day! So many options you can add on the side but throw this in your crockpot or instant pot (and use the slow cooker option) and you’ll be so glad you did when it’s time for dinner!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 carrots cut into chunks (optional)
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 small onion
- 1 whole chicken about 4 – 5 lbs.
- 1 lemon halved
- 3 – 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon Herbes de Provence
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Cut carrots, celery, and onion into large chunks and line bottom of the slow cooker.
- Rinse chicken, pat dry, and stuff with garlic cloves and lemon halves.
- Season all over with salt, pepper, and herbes de Provence.
- Place chicken on top of vegetables in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 – 8 hours.
- Optional: if desired, brown chicken under the broiler.
*If you need help figuring out why you’re struggling with the weight in the first place, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then check out…
The Secret Weight Loss Recipe… It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.