Emergency Chicken Thighs
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
When you look up and it’s 5 o’clock and hungry mouths are asking when you’re going to eat dinner this dish is perfect for burrito bowls, chicken tacos, with the easiest shredded chicken with only 2 ingredients you can go straight from your freezer to the dinner table in under 30 minutes!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 cup prepared salsa (sugar-free, paleo)
- 4 boneless, skinless frozen chicken thighs
- Pour salsa in Instant Pot. Arrange frozen chicken thighs in a single layer over salsa.
- Cook on manual or pressure cook at high pressure for 12 minutes. Let pressure naturally release.
- Carefully shred chicken with two forks in bottom Instant Pot. Toss to combine with pan juices
- Serve over cauliflower rice
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*adapted from CookEatPaleo.com
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.