Chicken Curry & Zoodles
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
When you’re looking for healthy options the whole family will eat look no further, cause this one-pot dish is going to be your new favorite! Packed full of flavor, nutrition and it’s full of beautiful colors which will be a delight as you sit down around the table as a family!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp unrefined salt
- 2–3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, grated (or 1 tsp dried ginger powder)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 and 1/2 pounds chicken, chopped into small 1-2 inch pieces
- 1 cup homemade bone broth
- 1 and 1/4 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 3 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 4–5 medium zucchinis, spiralized into noodles
- juice from 1/2 of a lemon
- cilantro for garnish
- Combine turmeric, coriander, cumin, salt, chopped garlic, and grated ginger in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Melt coconut oil in a large skillet or pot over medium/high heat. Saute chicken pieces for 5-7 minutes, until no longer pink on the outside.
- Add spices, stir to combine, and cook for another minute. Then add bone broth and coconut milk. Stir to combine.
- Add in carrots and red pepper. Bring to a boil then turn down heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Add zucchini noodles and cook for another 5 minutes until chicken is fully cooked.
- Squeeze in lemon juice. Garnish with fresh cilantro. And dig in!
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*adapted from SavoryLotus.com
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.