Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
When the kids cry for mac and cheese is too tempting make the switch to this healthy alternative that will satisfy the whole family and they will never know you’re sneaking a veggie into this scrumptious one pot dish!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
● 1 Large head of cauliflower
● 1 c. Heavy whipping cream
● 3 oz. Cream cheese
● 1 tsp. Onion powder
● 1 tsp. Garlic powder
● 1 c. Cheddar cheese
● ½ c. Mozzarella cheese
● ¼ c. Parmesan cheese
● Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut a head of cauliflower into florets, steam or boil until they are a crisp tender.
Should take about 5 minutes.
3. Completely strain the cauliflower, and place in a greased baking dish. Add salt
and pepper to taste.
4. In a skillet over medium-high heat add 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, and bring it to
a low simmering boil.
5. Whisk in the garlic powder, onion powder and salt and pepper to taste.
6. Add 3 ounces of cream cheese. Stir until it is smooth & completely incorporated.
7. Stir in 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
8. Sprinkle in ½ cup of mozzarella cheese. Stir the cheese sauce until it thickens and is
9. Pour the cheese sauce over top of the cauliflower in the baking dish. Stir to coat the
10. Sprinkle ¼ cup of Parmesan cheese on top of the cauliflower.
11. Bake the cauliflower for 15-20 minutes or until the mixture is browned on top and
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*adapted from Kim Spired DIY
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.