Best Ever Breakfast Casserole
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
Sometimes breakfast for dinner is the only way to shake things up a bit and this weeks “One-Pot Wonder” is a keeper when you’re looking for an option to please everyone around the table!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil plus more for coating the dish
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 12 large Eggs
- 1 small Sweet Potato peeled and sliced thin (omit for Keto friendly)
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- Preheat the oven to 375℉. Grease a 9 x 9 baking dish with coconut oil and set aside.
- Peel and slice the sweet potato, making sure to cut them 1/4-inch or less in thickness. Any thicker and they won’t be tender. Line the bottom of the greased baking dish with the sliced potatoes in a single layer, some overlap is okay. (omit for Keto friendly)
- Melt 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a medium-sized skillet over medium heat add the ground turkey and season with chili powder and garlic powder (add salt and pepper too for more seasoning if desired). Using a spatula break the meat apart and cook until browned, about 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and place on top of the sweet potato layer.
- In a medium bowl beat the eggs with a whisk and pour over the ground turkey layer. Season with additional salt and pepper if desired.
- Place the dish in the oven and cook for 30 minutes. Carefully slide the dish out, without removing it from the oven, and top with the spinach. Return to its position and continue cooking for 5 to 15 minutes until the center of the casserole is firm. I usually cook my casserole for 40 to 45 minutes in total.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*adapted from aimeemars.com
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.