Hamburger Mushroom Casserole
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
All this goodness ends up in one delicious casserole dish for the ultimate one-dish wonder amazingness! When you’re looking for easy options to freeze in order to just pull out and stick in the oven this one would be a good one to double to have extra on hand for those busy days!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 11/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- 11/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 lb mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
- 1 cup Grated Swiss, OR Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large frying pan, over medium heat, brown ground beef with garlic and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Set aside to cool.
- In food processor, process cream cheese and add eggs one at a time until well incorporated.
- Pour over ground beef and stir to combine.
- Stir in green onions pour into bottom of a 2 qt casserole dish.
- Press down.
- In frying pan in butter, over medium heat, cook mushrooms until softening and turning brown.
- Sprinkle with seasoning salt, parsley, and black pepper.
- Place on top of the hamburger mixture.
- Scatter bacon bits over the casserole.
- Sprinkle the top with grated Swiss or Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake approx. 25 minutes, or until set and cheese has melted nicely.
*adapted from Low Carb Among Friends.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.