Green Goddess Chicken Salad
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
When you’re looking for a satisfying healthy fat-filled lunch to keep you feeling satiated through the day then look no further than this scrumptious chicken salad recipe to keep you going! You might have to hide it from the kids if you want leftovers!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 medium avocados, sliced and diced
- 2 Tablespoons Primal Kitchen Mayo
- 1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast (cooked and shredded) or 2 cans shredded chicken
- 4 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, chopped, optional
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- salt to taste
- romaine leaves, to make lettuce wraps, or our favorite wraps by Outer Aisle (optional)
Mash diced avocado in a large bowl, and stir in mayo.
Add chicken, celery, olives, herbs, tomato (option), salt, and pepper to the avocado/mayo mixture.
Stir to combine.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*adapted from Grass Fed Salsa
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.