Green Chili Chicken Soup
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
If you’re starting to feel the winter blues then this amazing Green Chili Chicken Soup is just what the doctor ordered! Packed full of rich nutrients for the body and soul, it will leave you feeling all warm and content on the inside!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
Trim Healthy Mama
Keto Menu Plans
- 2 pounds organic chicken breasts or thighs, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 6 carrots, chopped into bite-sized pieces (optional or replace with veggie of choice)
- 1 medium diced white onion
- 1 cup diced mild green chilies
- 1-quart chicken stock
- 1 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp. coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 2-3 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 cup coconut milk or coconut cream
- Cilantro (garnish)
- Lime (squeeze)
- Dice your chicken into bite-sized pieces and place in a crockpot.
- Dice your onion and carrots and add to the chicken.
- Add the diced green chilies, chicken stock, garlic, salt, cumin, coriander, and black pepper to the crockpot.
- Stir until well combined.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours.
- About 10 minutes before serving, stir in your coconut milk or cream and the coconut flour. The coconut flour will help thicken the soup just a little.
- Taste for salt and adjust as needed.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and a splash of lime juice.
*adapted from Delicious Obsessions.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM-compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.