Finger-Lickin’ Good BBQ Ribs
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
These One Pot Wonder-Finger Lickin’ Good BBQ Ribs are perfect for any holiday and so simple to throw into the Instant Pot for a quick savory meal with a lot less mess! helping you stay on track with your healthy eating while still enjoying the holiday festivities!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2–2.5 lbs country-style pork or beef ribs
- ½ cup 100% apple juice
- ½ cup beef broth
- ½ cup BBQ sauce (no sugar added)
- Optional: 1 tbsp liquid smoke
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Additional BBQ sauce for serving
- Add apple juice, broth, and ribs into a large bowl, along with the optional liquid smoke.
- Marinate for 2-4 hours in the fridge.
- Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl for the spice rub.
- Remove the ribs from the marinade and pat dry.
- Add ½ of the marinade into your Instant Pot or other favorite pressure cooker.
- Sprinkle all dry rub on ribs and massage into the meat.
- Place the ribs into the pressure cooker.
- Pour BBQ sauce over the ribs and coat the ribs.
- Place the lid on the pressure cooker, close the sealing valve and cook on manual high pressure for 30 minutes.
- After cooking is finished, do a quick release by opening the sealing valve.
- Place in the oven on broil if a crispy texture is desired. (optional)
- Remove the ribs and serve with additional BBQ sauce.
*adapted from Whole Kitchen Sink
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.