Crowd Pleaser Crab Cakes
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
These crowd pleaser crab cakes will make you want to pinch yourself they’re THAT good! Serve’em up for a snack, an appetizer, or even a new dinner option! Just be sure and make enough cause these tasty treats will be just like the name says…A CROWD PLEASER!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 8 ounces lump crab meat
- 1/4 onion diced
- 1/4 cup diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter for frying
- Greens for serving
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped dill pickle
- 1/2 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Swerve
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- In a medium bowl mix together the crab cake ingredients, form into 6 patties.
- Place all of the sauce ingredients in a small jar with a lid, shake to combine.
- In a cast iron skillet heat the butter over medium heat. Fry each crab cake for 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown. Serve with tartar sauce, greens, and a wedge of lemon.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*adapted from CastIronKeto.net
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.