Crispy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
These air fryer roasted sweet potatoes are a quick and easy vegetable side for breakfast, dinner, or meal prep. Only 3 ingredients, these air fryer diced sweet potatoes cook in half the time as they would in the oven, and are perfectly crispy every time!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
Trim Healthy Mama
Keto Menu Plans
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled if preferred (or 2 medium)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F. if your air fryer requires preheating
- Dice the sweet potato into small cubes and add to a mixing bowl. Add the oil and seasonings, and use tongs to toss to combine
- Add the sweet potatoes into the air fryer basket and cook at 400 degrees F. Cook for 12 minutes, tossing halfway through. Add an additional 2 minutes if you’d like them to be more crispy
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.