~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
Looking for a new delicious way to cook salmon? Well, most proteins take some time from start to finish but if you’re needing a quick and easy option salmon takes only about ten minutes. This recipe is sure to please even the most finicky fish eaters! Try it! You’ll like it!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- 2/3 cup heavy cream replacement (coconut/almond milk)
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 large handful arugula (or substitute for spinach)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons ghee or butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oil in a large skillet and add salmon fillets to pan
- Cook 5 minutes on each side and remove from pan
- Add milk, garlic, ghee, salt, and pepper
- Once hot, slowly whisk in arrowroot flour
- Add in tomatoes and arugula
- Continue stirring for 2 minutes while sauce thickens and vegetables simmer
- Add salmon back into the pan and let reheat
- Cover with sauce, remove from heat, and serve!
*adapted from Whole Kitchen Sink
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.