Creamy Chicken with Zoodles
~Trim Healthy Mama, Paleo, & Keto Friendly~
This week’s “One-Pot Wonder” is a mouth-watering scrumptious dish combo of creamy chicken with sundried tomatoes, yummy parmesan all served over zoodles. Get ready for everyone to ask for seconds and maybe even thirds! WARNING…left-overs not guaranteed!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 1/2 lb skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into strips
- 4oz fresh semi-dried tomato strips in oil, chopped
- 3.5oz jarred sun-dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 1/4 cup thickened cream, full fat
- 1 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
- Dried basil seasoning
- Red chili flakes
- 2 large Zucchini made into Zoodles- or grab ready-made zoodles
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan/skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken strips and sprinkle with salt.
- Pan fry until the chicken is golden browned on all sides and cooked through.
- Add both semi-dried and sun-dried tomatoes with 1 tablespoon of the oil from the jar (optional but adds extra flavor), and add the garlic; sauté until it smells delish!
- While the chicken is browning, prepare your homemade Zoodles with a Zoodle maker OR with a normal vegetable peeler
- Lower heat, add the cream and the Parmesan cheese; simmer while stirring until the cheese has melted through.
- Sprinkle over salt, basil, and red chili flakes to your taste.
- Stir through the Zoodles and continue to simmer until the zoodles have softened to your liking (about 5-8 minutes) and serve.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series Challenge starting soon, inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*adapted from @cafedelites
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.