Chicken Tikka Masala
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
The Indian spices and richness in this Chicken Tikka Masala are mouth-watering and oh-so-good! The beauty of this recipe is how simple it is to make in the slow cooker!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- chopped into 2-inch cubes 2 cups tomato puree
- 1/2 medium yellow onion
- chopped 2 cloves garlic
- minced 2 1/2 tablespoons garam masala
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
- Place the cashews in bowl and cover with water. Cover with a towel or plastic wrap and set aside.
- Place the chicken, tomato puree, onion, garlic, garam masala, salt, ginger, paprika, and cayenne pepper in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- When the chicken is just about done cooking, drain the cashews and place them in a blender. Add 1/4 cup of fresh water and blend the cashews into a smooth cream.
- Stir the cashew cream into the chicken right before serving and garnish with the cilantro.
*If you need help figuring out why you’re struggling with grabbing comfort food and emotionally eating, and not seeing lasting results then check out…
The Secret Weight Loss Recipe… It’s the change you’ve been searching for in order to stop yo-yo dieting forever and see lasting results!
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM-compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.