Chicken, Spinach, and Bacon Oh My!
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
This restaurant-worthy dinner from just one pot is almost too good to be true! Simple, easy, and all in just about 20 minutes will make this recipe your new favorite! You’ll be saying, chicken, spinach, and bacon… Oh My!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 3 slices bacon
- 3-5 lbs Chicken, skinless, chicken thighs – unrolled to lay flat
- 2 tbsp chicken stock, + 1/2 cup low sodium
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp garlic, diced
- 1 1/2 cup spinach, fresh
- In a large, heavy pan, cook and crisp bacon until well browned.
- Remove bacon from pan, do not drain grease, and set aside and crumble when cool.
- Add chicken thighs to pan.
- Let brown on each side, about 4-6 minutes.
- Remove from pan when browned and set aside.
- Add 2 tbsp stock to pan, scrape any bits of chicken that stuck to pan with stock with a rubber spatula (don’t scrub with metal on a cast iron pan, if using something else metal is ok)
- Add butter to pan, let melt.
- Add garlic to pan, let brown, about 4 minutes.
- Add stock to pan, and then add chicken thighs back in.
- Cook, until stock has reduced into a thicker sauce and chicken – about 5 minutes.
- Add spinach, toss with chicken and sauce, and let reduce.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon over the top.
- When spinach is soft and reduced, remove from heat and serve!
*If you need help figuring out why you’re struggling with grabbing comfort food and emotionally eating, then check out…
The Secret Weight Loss Recipe… It’s the change you’ve been searching for!
*adapted from PureWow.com
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM-compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.