Chicken Enchilada Soup
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
A family favorite for those cold winter nights, and oh so easy to throw it all in the slow cooker and hit start! Perfect for weeknight dinners, parties, tailgating, or any time life gets too busy to stand in front of the stove! Serve with cauliflower rice or your favorite grain-free tortilla chips!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
Trim Healthy Mama
Keto Menu Plans
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pack red enchilada sauce
- 1 (10- ounce) can Ro-tel tomatoes with green chilis, undrained
- 1 (15- ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (11- ounce) can Mexicorn, drained (optional)
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Optional garnishes – sour cream, cilantro, cheddar cheese, avocado, jalapeño, lime wedges
- Place chicken into the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Top with enchilada sauce, Ro-tel, black beans, corn, chicken stock, chili powder, paprika, cumin, and salt.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours, until the chicken shreds easily.
- Add in the heavy cream and stir to combine.
- Cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with favorite toppings.
*adapted from Cookies and Cups.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.