~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
This healthy, easy “throw it all into the slow cooker” Chicken Chili recipe is perfect for winter nights, as well as Super Bowl game day which is just a few weeks away! You’ll want to add a bookmark to this gem of a recipe find since you might just be adding it to your menu plan on a weekly basis!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- ½ head of cauliflower diced
- 1 onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 poblano pepper diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 28- ounce can organic tomato puree
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- ¼ – ½ teaspoon chipotle chile flakes to taste
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut in large chunks
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- fresh cilantro
- Add all chili ingredients to slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Cube avocado, cut lime into wedges, and chop fresh cilantro.
- Serve chili topped with avocado, a squeeze of lime juice, and cilantro to taste.
*If you need help to figure out why you’re struggling with the weight, what plan will work for you, or why you emotionally eat, then I strongly urge you to check out the 5-Day Video Mini-Series inside our private Facebook community-“Release the Weight from the Inside Out“ click the link to join the Facebook group! It could be the change you’ve been searching for!
*adapted from CookEatPaleo.com
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.