Cauliflower Garlic Mashed Potatoes
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
Your family and holiday guests will be amazed at these Slow Cooker Cauliflower Garlic Mashed “Potatoes” which are actually “healthy!” A fabulous alternative to white potatoes this Christmas or all year round! A perfect side dish for any main course just add a simple green veggie and violà dinner is served!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
Trim Healthy Mama
Keto Menu Plans
- 2 – 10 oz. Bags of Cauliflower Florets washed & drained
- 3 c. chicken or vegetable stock
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 T. unsalted butter
- Salt & Pepper
- Place cauliflower florets in a 4-Quart slow cooker
- Pour the chicken or vegetable stock over the cauliflower – just enough to cover.
- Add garlic cloves and bay leaf.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
- Remove bay leaf and drain any excess liquid/broth into a container. Set aside.
- Add butter to the cauliflower.
- Use an immersion blender to blend and smooth the cauliflower “potatoes.”
- Add in the reserved broth, 1 T. at a time, to create a creamier consistency.
- Add fresh pepper to taste.
- Garnish with green onions and/or bacon crumbles.
*adapted from Get Crocked
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.