Butternut Squash Soup
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
No matter what time of year it is soup is a perfect healthy and nourishing option the whole family will enjoy! Butternut Squash Soup is so rich and creamy and served piping hot will warm up those little tummies and make everyone feel loved!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
Trim Healthy Mama
Keto Menu Plans
- 6 cups chopped butternut squash (3-pound squash)
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 2 cups chicken stock (or more if desired)
- 1/2 tsp. dried sage
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup almond milk
– 6 slices bacon, or turkey bacon (cooked and crumbled)
– Dried parsley or chopped chives (optional)
- Place squash, carrots, onion, garlic, stock, and seasoning in slow cooker.
- Cook on low and cook for 6-8 hours.
- Add almond milk and stir to combine.
- Transfer to blender and blend until smooth.
- Add additional stock if a thinner consistency is desired.
- Add additional sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with chopped bacon and dried parsley as a topping.
*adapted from Paleo Cupboard.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.