Beef & Zucchini Lasagna
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
When you’re looking for a grain-free lasagna then this delicious recipe will be the perfect fix for your Italian craving! Add everything to the slow cooker and come home from a busy day with dinner ready to serve! It’s the stress-free option and exactly what the Momma ordered!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
Trim Healthy Mama
Keto Menu Plans
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced length-wise
- 1 medium eggplant, thinly sliced length-wise
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 cups tomatoes, diced
- 4 cups tomato sauce
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Sea salt
- Ground black pepper
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook garlic and onion for 1-2 minutes.
- Add beef and cook until browned.
- Add diced tomatoes, bell pepper, oregano, basil, parsley, and tomato paste.
- Cook everything while stirring 3-4 minutes.
- Pour in tomato sauce, stir, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Alternate layers of zucchini and eggplant topped with sauce in slow cooker.
- Finish with one last layer of lasagna sauce, top with fresh basil, cover, and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
*adapted from Paleo Leap.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.