Beef & Broccoli Goulash
~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
When you’re looking for an easy 30-minute or less recipe this is a fabulous go-to that’s healthy, fast, and keeps you on track all week long! Perfect for meal prepping, that is if there are any leftovers! Enjoy this simple but amazing dish!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- 3 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1/2 cup chicken or beef broth
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar (omit for sugar-free)
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot flour, mixed in 1 tablespoon water until dissolved
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 green onions, diced
- Optional: red pepper chili flakes, to taste
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat, and then add the broccoli florets.
- Sauté the broccoli for about 3 minutes, until bright green and tender.
- Transfer the broccoli to a plate or bowl.
- Add the ground beef to the skillet and brown, for about 10 minutes, until crumbled and cooked through.
- Drain the excess grease and return the ground beef to the skillet.
- While the ground beef is cooking, add the remaining ingredients except the green onions to a small bowl.
- Whisk them together until the spices are incorporated into the liquid.
- After the ground beef has been returned to the skillet, add the broccoli florets back in and then pour in the sauce.
- Stir on medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes until the sauce has thickened and is coating the ground beef and broccoli.
- Remove from heat, garnish with green onions and serve with cauliflower rice.
*adapted from Whole Kitchen Sink
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.