~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
When driving through Chipotle is not an option and you’re hankering for one of their scrumptious barbacoa tacos, bowls, burritos, or salads… then this recipe is sure to take care of your insatiable craving! Plus, any leftovers are perfect for multiple meals throughout the week!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 (2.5 to 4 pound) beef brisket
- 3 chipotles from a can plus 3 tbsp of this sauce.
- 2 cups of beef stock
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 3 large cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp of oregano
- 1/2 tsp of ground cloves
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 2 bay leaves
- Make a liquid puree with all of your ingredients except beef and the bay leaves using a blender or food processor.
- Trim any excess fat from your brisket and place it in your slow cooker fat cap side down.
- Pour the rest of your liquid puree over your brisket ensuring top and sides are coated.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove your brisket to a large bowl or container to pull/shred with 2 forks.
- Add some of the cooking liquid from the crock pot to your pulled brisket to taste.
- Eat in lettuce wrap tacos, with your eggs, over salads, or however your little heart desires!
*adapted from Paleo Pot.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM-compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.