~Trim Healthy Mama, Keto & Paleo Friendly~
On those crisp fall nights, this balsamic slow cooker roast is sure to please the whole crew! You’ll smell all the goodness wafting through the house throughout the day and you can sit down for dinner stress-free, without all the usual hustle and bustle, while this amazing roast just melts in your mouth!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 2 lb. any beef roast
- 1 Lg. Sweet Onion, sliced
- 8 oz. Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 c. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 c. Filtered Water
- 2 T. White Wine
- 2 T. Coconut Oil
- Seasonings for rub (Salt, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Smoked Paprika)
- Generously season both sides of the roast with Salt, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, and Smoked Paprika.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and sear each side of the roast for a few minutes
- Place sliced onions in the bottom of the slow cooker and put the seared meat on top of the onions.
- Combine balsamic vinegar and tomato sauce in a small bowl and pour over meat in the crock pot.
- Add filtered water and white wine to the hot skillet to de-glaze it, scraping up the brown bits on the pan.
- Pour the deglazed sauce mixture on top of the meat into the slow cooker.
- Cover & Crock on Low for 6-8 hours.
*adapted from Get Crocked
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas and is Keto & Paleo Friendly.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.